Motives® Perfecting Face Primer Price: $19.95 - $0.40 Cashback

Motives Cosmetics
My Customers #1 request is to have flawless skin. How do I achieve that look? As a Medical Aesthetician and Professional Make-up Artist. I was always looking for a flawless finish for my customer and for myself. Since I found this product I was able to create a perfect canvas for my customers and repeat customers for make up application. I became a loyal and proud user of Motives Cosmetics by Loren Ridinger. I use this product for every make up application. After skin prep. I apply Motives Perfecting Face Primer with Motives Foundation Brush and Apply downwards to tame any little peach fuzz hair. Followed by Motives Invisi-line and Custom Mineral Liquid Foundation. Motives Perfecting Face Primer evens out skin, absorbs oil with salicylic acid and it helps make up last longer.

Clemant Siu

• 香ęøÆ長大, ē¾Žē±čÆč£”, ē¾å±…台北 • ę›¾č®€é¦™ęøÆ大äø€čØ­č؈å­ø院äæ®č®€čØ­č؈, ē¾Žåœ‹Artcenteräæ®č®€ē¶²é čØ­č؈ • 十多幓平面čØ­č؈, 印刷, ē¶²é čØ­č؈, ē¶²č·Æč”ŒéŠ·ē¶“é©— • ꄭ餘ē•«å®¶, ꏒē•«åø«

• 十幓ē¾Žåœ‹AM1430電台äø»ęŒ-(Kę­Œä¹‹ēŽ‹)

• ē¾Žåœ‹TLS體重ē®”ē†ę•™ē·“>

No comments:

Post a Comment